Tuesday 5 May 2020

Neglected

Stop and Smell the Flowers | Fuckin' PerfectLying neglected in the closet so deep
I knew my day would come soon
when I get to shine in the bright sunlight
when I get to smell the fresh air 

I knew you would come to me 
I lie in a corner of your heart 
Not significant now
I too was once momentous


18 Questions to Ask When God Seems Far Away - Trending ...
Years ago when you got me first
There was no dear and near
Whose hands escaped me
And yes, you kissed me

Clicking pictures may enhance visual memory: study




So many photos clicked 
Of us together
Flooding across the social media
It must be coming back to you frequently



Now you remember me
Desperately Shuffling through the shelf
One look at me, and you despair
Oh how I changed through the years

15 Tricks to maintain an impeccable wardrobe


No worries now
I'm here and you are near
We will make it together
This bond shall last forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment